Friday, October 16, 2015

KELIS LIFE ON A PLATE

Kelis' last album was called Food. Food is thematically appropriate territory for the singer, who is also a classically trained chef. She also hosts her own Cooking Channel show called "Saucy and Sweet" and has a line of sauces called Bounty & Full. On September 28, she'll release her first cookbook My Life on a Plate: Recipes From Around the World via Kyle Books. "My Life On A Plate is my first cookbook, and like the title says, it really is a reflection of my life through food," said Kelis in a statement. "It includes my version of recipes I grew up eating and things I've picked up that have inspired me along the way. It's an exploration of tastes and cultures, and my experience as a chef, musician, mother and wife. It's a lifestyle, and I couldn't be more excited to share it with you." Kelis video is called Jerk Ribs

No comments: